Before You Roll the Dice
- Not Dumb or Dumber with LASERS! I am searching for a tone that embraces the fun, inherent wackiness of GW without devolving to just mere goofy slapstick.
- Be a freak, but be a damn hero. You have some call, some force that has set you on the path to adventure, what is it? You have do something to prove. You are not a citizen of Atenburg, yet. That is likely one motivation.
- The Rules. Make up your PC as written including getting your Alpha and Omega cards. Remember to skin your PC’s origin and powers into something weird and wonderful.
- Where I hang sometimes. List one place in Athens that is meaningful to your character. Write down a short description, along with a personality associated with the location. Use your power origins or omega tech cards for inspiration. See PC Hangouts
- Narc or The Man? Now give me one person that you know, just a name and physical description. This person must live in the area, and must be either in a position of authority (perhaps a prominent citizen) or must oppose those forces (outlaw, rebel or criminal). Use your power origins or omega tech cards for inspiration. See Narc or The Man
- One Degree of Separation. Now one more short thing, find another player and fill in some link between the people or places they listed in the steps above and either your character or the NPCs and place you created.